At Welcome JPN (ASABOH Corporation), we recognize that protection of personal information is important, and acknowledge the social responsibilities of properly handling information collected from our customers. Please, take a moment to read the following policy to learn how we safeguard your privacy and let us know ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have any questions.
1. The acquisition of Personal Information is limited to what is necessary for performing the service operation, and is done through using legitimate and proper methods. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services, or respond to any queries you may have.
2. Except for what is required by law, Personal Information is not disclosed nor used beyond specific usage granted by you when the Personal Information is collected.
3. Reasonable safety measures, including ID and password access restrictions to data files and limited access to facilities, will be taken to protect Personal Information from risks such as: illegal access, loss, destruction, tamper, or leaks. Periodic review and enhancements of measures and implementation will be made as necessary.
4. In case we entrust a third party with the handling of any Personal Information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over and/or contract with such entities to ensure compliance to the rules, usage, management, and security of such Personal Information.
5. In case you will ask us to edit, delete, stop using, stop providing data to third parties, or notify the purpose of usage, after identifying the individual making the request and confirming the identity, we will handle your request within a reasonable period of time.
Where available, location-based services may use GPS, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Welcome JPN (ASABOH Corporation) and our partners to provide and improve location-based products and services.